SEP Ltd is part of the Traffic and Data Services Division of the Tracsis Group. The Division is a leading UK provider of event management and transport data collection services, capable of providing bespoke and tailored solutions to our clients by harnessing significant in-house experience, skills and technology available within our Division and across the wider Tracsis Group.
Our experienced team operate successfully at both fixed and greenfield venues. Our distinct but complimentary areas of expertise and capability include:
• Event and car park marshalling;
• Transport planning consultancy;
• Deployment of CCTV and ANPR cameras for event control and traffic management;
• Road and site traffic management, including positioning of signage to direct traffic.
• Deployment of RFID accreditation, site check-in and admission systems;
• Cash handling and audit
• Tracsis Live Technology (TLT) – our innovative, in-house developed system used in
conjunction with technology to accredit, check-in and out staff and visitors, monitor
traffic live during events, conduct counts and provide insight for reporting.
We currently operate in a wide-ranging market and our portfolio includes delivery of event services in each of the following sectors:
• Sporting, football and matchday events;
• Music festivals and concerts;
• Horse racing and trials;
• Agricultural shows;
• Air shows;
• Motor sports.
We are proud to provide our services to and be associated with many of the country’s leading
events including Royal Ascot, Download Festival, Park Life Festival, Creamfields Festival
RHS Hampton Court Flower Show, Cheltenham Festival, Qatar & Goodwood Festival of
Speed & Motor Sports, Silverstone Motor Circuit (including Formula 1 and Moto GP) and a
leading Premier League football venue, where we provide a large range of services including
marshalling for both matchday and non-matchday events, traffic, car parking and admissions
Our staff are appropriately trained in design, installation, maintenance and removal of traffic
management and are qualified to the following levels:
• Traffic Management Manager – Lantra 12D (M1, M2, M3, M5, M6, M7);
• Traffic Management Supervisor – Lantra 12D (M1, M2, M3, M5, M6);
• Traffic Management Engineer – Lantra 12D (M1, M2, M3, M5).
• Traffic Management Trainee Operative – Lantra 12 (TTMBC).
Several staff (encompassing both operatives and supervisors) have Signing, Lighting and
Guarding qualifications. As our TM Operatives regularly participate in safety critical roles we
also ensure that they have Occupational health assessments as recommended by the
Highways England “Raising the Bar” initiative.